Side, back and close-up.
I’ve been working on the legs shape and ended up changing it completely twice >< Not that you can actually notice that it’s different from the previous, but I’m keeping that one.
My tumblr “likes” section seems to have become the most eclectic and weirdass strange collection of…things. They are:
- Thorki gifs, pics and quotes. A lot of that. I don’t know if my other fandoms get any attention at all.
- Pictures of cute fluffy birds. Because of reasons.
- Awesome art of all kinds - drawings, design, sculpture, photography.
- Anatomy reference aka nice bodies.
- A tiny bit of smart stuff and funny stuff.
What do your “likes” look like?
Loki’s curls don’t get enough attention. I still don’t understand why, they’re so much more awesome then his usual stick-those-hair-behind-your-ears cut. And geez, they’re curls! Of course I had to draw those at some point. Not sorry.
Have a seat!
I am working on this doll’s posing and it is a natural sitter, which is a rather pleasant point considering that some of my dolls simply fall on their backs (or faces) without proper support or elaborate posing process for sitting them down^^ Now that being said, I am considering retaking the legs eventually leading to some major changes which could affect either knee of hip joint… and posability.
Size: 30cm, eyes: 8mm, head: 4 inch